After three weeks of great tipping it's Victor that remains in pole position after a second winning tip for the month gave him a 4.75pt return to level stakes.
Victor put up Newcastle and Crystal Palace both to score in the second half of their Premier League meeting at St James' Park, a bet that obliged at 3/1 (4.0) as the two sides played out a 3-3 draw.
While Victor may be in pole position to claim the £100 prize plus the £25 bonus for the longest priced winner of the month there is still a chance for any budding tipsters to get involved. We have four prizes up for grabs totalling £200 in bet365 free bets so if you haven't entered yet don't miss your chance to do so.
There's plenty of international football to choose from as well as lower leagues and cup competitions around Europe so if your knowledge is good enough to pick out a winner why not send it in and give yourself a great chance of winning a bankroll boost courtesy of bet365.
To enter, simply send your single tip for this weekend's action to firstname.lastname@example.org and include your bet365 username and a screenshot/proof of the price from the website.
It's free to enter and even at this late stage you could claim one of the four great prizes if your tip is a winner!
Sign up with bet365 for a 100% first deposit bonus of up to £200
Competition Terms and conditions
- One entry per person per week
- Singles only. Multiples will not be counted
- Only emails to email@example.com will be counted towards the competition
- Entries must be accompanied by a screenshot of the price and market in order to be counted
- Winners must have a bet365 account in order to claim their prize
- Winners will be notified by email at the end of the competition period