bet365 and Goal have teamed up to offer new and existing customers the chance to win a share of £300 in free bets before Wednesday's Champions League games
Goal have teamed up with bet365 to offer an exclusive prize pool of £300 in bonuses for six lucky winners.
To be eligible to win you must have made at least one deposit to your bet365 account between 1 March 2014 and 8 April 2014.
The prize pool will be broken down as follows:
1st prize - £100 bonus
2nd prize - £75 bonus
3rd prize - £50 bonus
4th prize - £25 bonus
5th prize - £25 bonus
6th prize - £25 bonus
To enter simply email your bet365 username to email@example.com with the subject line "Champions League competition". If you wish to enter the competition but don't have an account yet, simply sign up here, deposit and send your bet365 user name to the same address.
The winners will be notified by email and receive the bonus directly into their bet365 accounts on Friday 11 April.
Bayern Munich remain bet365's 13/8 (2.62) favourites to win the Champions League and the Bundesliga champions are just 1/9 (1.11) to qualify for the semi-finals.
6/1 (7.0) is available on Manchester United to secure a place in the next round with bet365 and David Moyes' men are best priced 33/1 (34.0) to upset the odds and go all the way in the competition.
bet365 make Real Madrid 9/4 (3.25) to land the European crown while Borussia Dortmund have been pushed out to 250/1 (251.0) after their defeat at the Bernabeu.
In the Atletico Madrid vs Barcelona tie the bookmakers expect Diego Costa's absence to tell in the second leg and Barcelona are just 8/11 (1.72) to qualify and 11/2 (6.50) to win the tournament.
The last four games between the two have now ended in draw. Another 1-1 scoreline is priced at 11/2 (6.50) and a 0-0 draw at the Vicente Calderon on Wednesday would trigger bet365's Bore Draw Money Back offer which sees losing half time/full time, correct score and scorecast bets refunded.
Jose Mourinho will have to mastermind a huge turnaround at Stamford Bridge if Chelsea are to be in with a chance of progressing after losing the first leg 3-1 at the Parc des Princes. The Blues are 17/20 (1.85) to win the match but 11/4 (3.75) to qualify at Paris Saint-Germain's expense.
Don't forget new bet365 customers receive a 100% deposit bonus, a perfect bankroll boost for the crucial end to the season.
Both new and existing customers also benefit from a Euro Soccer Bonus which would see a 10% bonus added to a winning four fold on the Champions League quarter final second legs.
Competition Terms and Conditions
- The winners will be drawn at random by Goal.
- All prizes will be credited as bonuses to the relevant bet365 player accounts on Friday 11 April 2014.
- The bonuses must be rolled over 3 times before any winnings can be withdrawn.
- All bets placed with the bonuses must be placed on selections with minimum odds of 1.50.
- If the stake rollover requirement for this bonus has not been met within 90 days of the first qualifying deposit any funds held in the bonus balance will be forfeited.
- If you have another bonus active on your bet365 account then the wagering requirements on that bonus will have to be completed before this prize is activated.
- If your account currency is not GBP then you will be a given a bonus equivalent to the prize you have won in your selected currency.