The Ibrox club's board member has stated he would welcome input from Walter Smith’s consortium after they withdrew their offer to buy the club earlier on Tuesday
Rangers chairman Malcolm Murray has urged fans to get behind the new regime at the club.
Murray was appointed to the role by Charles Green after the former Sheffield United chief executive completed a £6 million purchase of the stricken Glasgow giants last Thursday, with the club having now become a newco following their liquidation last week.
A consortium led by former manager Walter Smith had sought to purchase the club with backing from the Rangers Supporters’ Trust, but decided to withdraw from proceedings on Tuesday after their initial offer was rejected.
Murray has now called upon fans to give their full backing to the owners of the club – now known as The Rangers Football Club – as they seek to stabilise its long-term future.
He said in a statement: "On behalf of the board of directors I would like to reaffirm the long term commitment of the investors who acquired the club last week.
"The consortium is wholly committed to rebuilding Rangers and their investment is regarded as a strategic long-term project.
"As I have said previously I am not in this for personal gain and what is of paramount importance is the club regains stability both in financial and footballing terms.
"Since the announcement last week by the Walter Smith consortium, our position as a board has been clear in that we would welcome constructive dialogue with all those involved.
"The Green consortium said last Thursday evening that it was not looking for a sale and that is the view of the investors.
"We can however say to supporters that the assurances the Walter Smith consortium are looking for regarding financial probity and high standards of corporate governance will be met.
"Following the announcement today on behalf of the Walter Smith consortium, the board would urge all Rangers fans to now get behind the club."
Murray is yet to learn if his club will be permitted to compete in next season’s SPL, with other top-flight clubs set to vote on whether to allow the newco to compete on July 4.
The SPL has also confirmed it will launch disciplinary proceedings against Rangers before the start of the season, after an investigation into player payments outside of contract in relation to Employee Benefit Trusts.
Murray added: "We have huge issues to address in terms of the club's status within the SPL and SFA and it is important that we unite prior to decisions being taken about the club's future by the football authorities.
"We continue to welcome any input from members of the Walter Smith consortium or other stakeholders who have Rangers' interests at heart.
"These matters are of critical importance to us all as Rangers fans.
"All fans, myself included, have gone through enough anguish in the last year and it is now time to move forward.
"The most important thing of all is working together to deliver a successful future for Rangers and Scottish football.
"I have had good discussions today with Ally McCoist, Sandy Jardine and members of the Rangers Fans Fighting Fund and all are agreed, it is important for the club to move forward."
Chief executive Green added: "I fully recognise there is a huge job to be done to rebuild the trust between the fans and the club which has been badly broken.
"I will do everything I can to help rebuild Rangers and the most important challenges we face at the moment are about our future and what league we play in.
"I can assure fans that I will work tirelessly in the interests of the club to secure its future."