thumbnail Hello,

The Italian coach confirms his desire to "continue to build" at the Serie A champions after a lengthy meeting with the directors of the Turin giants on Wednesday

Antonio Conte has confirmed that he intends to stay at Juventus as they look to build on their back-to-back Serie A titles.

The coach's future at the club has been the subject of speculation, with the likes of Real Madrid and Paris Saint-Germain linked to a move, while the former midfielder himself admitted that he would consider a move away from Juventus Stadium at some point in his career.

However, speaking after a lengthy meeting with the club's directors on Wednesday, Conte confirmed his commitment to building on his success in Turin.

"I will stay at Juventus. We want to continue to build," he told reporters.

Juve president Andrea Agnelli added that plans had been put in place for the forthcoming two seasons for the Old Lady.

"We planned the 2013-14 season and the next. It will be a two-year period," he said.

Conte has been in charge of Juventus since replacing Luigi Del Neri in 2011.

Related

From the web