Hankook Tire is calling on UEFA Europa League fans to show support for their team
Support your UEFA Europa League team by using the #BeOneWith_YourTeam on Facebook, Twitter or Instagram. Get involved now and you could be in with the chance of winning tickets to a UEFA Europa League match, courtesy of Hankook Tire.
Users can only enter by using the hashtags #BeOnewith_Teamname. All 8 viable hastags are visible on goal.com/beonewithyourteam. User can enter as many times as they like Hashtags will be counted from Twitter, Facebook and Instagram. Entries from Facebook can only be counted if the entrants’ timeline is public. If an entrants’ timeline is private, our collation tool will be unable to pull in the data. Abusive entries will not be counted. Goal reserves the right to determine which entries are abusive.
Prizes are offered courtesy of Hankook, official partner of the UEFA Europa League. Hankook will give away 24x Final Prizes, 30x Matchday Prizes and 60x Football Shirt Prizes only. Allocation and distribution of prizes will be managed by Goal.com.
Matchday Prize (30 available)
For 4 quarter final matches and 2 Semi Final matches we will give away 5 pairs of tickets, courtesy of Hankook Tire. This does not include any travel, accommodation or extras. The matches will be determined by Goal and Hankook and the winning entries will be selected at random for those users who have entered using the home team’s #.
Entrants are responsible for getting themselves to and from the match. Tickets will be posted to the winners. Goal and Hankook accept no responsibility for lost/stolen tickets or failure to attend. There is no cash alternative to the prize and unless agreed otherwise in writing the prize is non-refundable and non-transferable.
Grand Prize (24 available)
The Grand Prize is a pair of tickets to the UEFA Europa League final in Warsaw on Wednesday 27th May 2015, There are 24 pairs of tickets available courtesy of Hankook, official partner of the UEFA Europa League. The Grand Prize also includes accommodation and travel (from within the EU or Russia) to Warsaw for the winners. Details of accommodation will be updated on this page ahead of the UEFA Europa League Semi-Finals.
20 Grand Prizes will be awarded to entrants throughout the competition. This section of the competition launches at 1pm (GMT) on Friday 20th March 2015 and closes at 11.59pm (GMT) on Friday 1st May 2015. 4 Grand Prizes will be awarded to entries from the Final fan match to fans from the winning team.
Tickets will be posted to the winners. There is no cash alternative to the prize and unless agreed otherwise in writing the prize is non-refundable and non-transferable.
Football Shirt Prize (60 available, 5 winners from each Fan Match)
The football shirt prize will be given to an entrant from the winning team of each Fan Match.
The Fan Match winner is the team who receives the highest number of total votes using the hashtag #beonewith_(team) . There are 5 football shirts available, courtesy of Hankook, for the winning team of each Fan Match. Winners will be drawn at random and notified via Twitter/Facebook/Instagram. Details of winners will also be published on Goal.com.
Winners can choose any replica football shirt from the winning team’s 2014/15 kit. Shirts will be posted to the winners. Goal and Hankook accept no responsibility for lost or stolen prizes.
There is no cash alternative to the prize and unless agreed otherwise in writing the prize is non-refundable and nontransferable.
COMPETITION TERMS AND CONDITIONS - HANKOOK TIRE
This promotion (the “Promotion”) is open to residents of the European Union, Switzerland and Russia only. Proof of age may be required. Employees (or family members of employees) of Perform Group (“Goal”), the Promoter (“Goal”) and all affiliates of such companies may not enter the Promotion. All prizes are provided courtesy of Hankook Tire, official partner of the UEFA Europa League.
- Entry to the Promotion is by participating in the social competition as detailed on the competition webpage available at http://www.goal.com/en-gb/news/2915/europa-league/2014/03/27/4690224/win-uel-tickets-with-hankook-tire. The Promoter does not accept responsibility for network, computer or software failures of any kind, which may restrict or delay the sending or receipt of your entry. Proof of sending is not proof of receipt.
- The Promotion commences on 23/03/2015 and all entries must be received by 27/05/2015. Within the Promotion there will be separate entries and prizes details of which are available at http://www.goal.com/en-gb/news/2915/europa-league/2014/03/27/4690224/win-uel-tickets-with-hankook-tire.
- Users can enter multiple times. Entries sent in through agents or third parties will be disqualified. Late, incomplete or otherwise ineligible entries will be disqualified.
- Winners will be selected at random from eligible entries. The winners will be notified via social media within 2 days of each entry deadline. Winners shall receive the prizes detailed at http://www.goal.com/en-gb/news/2915/europa-league/2014/03/27/4690224/win-uel-tickets-with-hankook-tire. Unless otherwise specified prizes do not include travel, accommodation, meals, taxes, insurance, visas, passports, service charges or any other items or expenses.
- There is no cash alternative to the prize and unless agreed otherwise in writing the prize is non-refundable and non transferable.
- The Promoter reserves the right to substitute the prize for a prize of equivalent or greater monetary value if this is necessary for reasons beyond its control.
- Except in the case of death or personal injury arising from its negligence or in respect of fraud and so far as is permitted by law, the Promoter, Goal and each of their associated companies and agents exclude responsibility and all liabilities arising from any postponement, cancellation, delay or changes to the prize details beyond the Promoter or Goal's control and for any act or default of any third party supplier.
- The terms and conditions of any other third party supplier will also apply to the prize where applicable. If there is a conflict between third party terms and conditions and these terms and conditions, these shall take precedence.
- The Promoter and Goal will not be liable for any prize(s) that do not reach the winners for reasons beyond the Promoter's reasonable control.
- If the winners cannot be contacted within 2 days or are not able or available to accept the prize for any reason which is beyond the Promoter's reasonable control, then the Promoter reserves the right to award the prize to another entrant.
- The Promoter's decision is final and binding in all respects on all entrants. No correspondence will be entered into. Entries that do not comply in full with these entry terms and conditions will be disqualified.
- Details of the prize winners' first name and county will be available for one month after the close of this promotion by writing to Tom Turner, Perform, 2nd Floor, 2-16 Goodge Street, London, W1T 2QA stating the name and date of the promotion.
- The name, county and photograph of the winners may be used by the Promoter and its associated companies for post-event publicity purposes. The winners agree to allow the Promoter to use their name, image and likeness for advertising and publicity purposes without additional remuneration.
- The Promoter may refuse or disqualify any entry (including winning entries) if the entrant concerned or anyone authorised by the entrant to deal with their entry, acts in a way towards the Promoter or Goal staff which the Promoter or Goal reasonably considers to be inappropriate, unlawful or offensive. If the winning entry is disqualified the Promoter reserves the right to award the prize to another entrant.
- The Promoter reserves the right to generally suspend or terminate the promotion
- Entrants will be deemed to have accepted these terms and conditions and agreed to be bound by them when entering this Promotion.
- This Promotion, and any dispute or claim arising out of or in connection with it, shall be governed by and construed in accordance with English law. You irrevocably agree that the courts of England and Wales shall have exclusive jurisdiction to settle any dispute or claim that arises out of or in connection with this Promotion.