The Frenchman conceded the club had not been quite good enough in years gone by to win the title but feels the additions made this summer will help close the gap to Manchester City
Saturday, 2 August 2014
Saturday, 26 July 2014
The Spaniard says the squad were conscious of the growing wait for silverware, but is optimistic about the new campaign after last term's triumph and the arrival of Alexis Sanchez
- Ronaldo to Man Utd possible - Neville
- Is Wenger to blame for Ozil slump?
- Wenger: Ronaldo my biggest regret
- Podolski posts ill-timed Instagram gag
- Premier League Team of the Week
- 'Januzaj does not fit at Man Utd'
- Should Ozil be dropped by Arsenal?
- Jose: Costa can't play twice in three days
- Bale in Di Maria role? Madrid solutions
- Arsenal taught CL lesson