The Frenchman conceded the club had not been quite good enough in years gone by to win the title but feels the additions made this summer will help close the gap to Manchester City
Saturday, 2 August 2014
Saturday, 26 July 2014
The Spaniard says the squad were conscious of the growing wait for silverware, but is optimistic about the new campaign after last term's triumph and the arrival of Alexis Sanchez
- Mou: Ronaldo & I have no relationship
- Wenger: Ronaldo my biggest regret
- Is Wenger to blame for Ozil slump?
- Podolski posts ill-timed Instagram gag
- 'Januzaj does not fit at Man Utd'
- Jose: Costa can't play twice in three days
- Van Gaal: Madrid won't sell Ronaldo
- Drogba: I can help Hazard
- Opta's Weekend Preview
- Champions League Team of the Week