Fancy getting your hands on the vintage top worn in the Gunners' league-winning 1988-89 season? Just watch the video below!Arsenal shirt from their championship-winning 1988-89 season?
Here's your chance. To enter our competition, all you need to do is watch the latest Budweiser Open Trials video below and tell us what the final score was in the Wembley game between Whites and Reds. Easy!
*Terms and Conditions
1. Open to those aged 18 or over - except employees of the Promoter, their families, agents or anyone professionally connected with the Promotion.
2. Users may enter the competition as any times as they like for the duration of the Promotion.
3. Promotion starts: Tuesday June 3 2014 (1pm BST). Closing date for receipt of entries: Thursday June 5 2014 (1pm BST).
4. The Prize is one Arsenal shirt.
5. There is no cash alternative to the Prize and the shirt is non-transferable. In the event of unforeseen circumstances, we may substitute the Prize with one of equal or higher value.
6. We will not accept entries from agents, organised groups, entries automatically generated by computer, incomplete or corrupted entries, or any entries which are not in accordance with these terms and conditions.
7. We do not accept responsibility for any entries lost or delayed as a result of any network, computer hardware or software failure. Proof of sending will not be accepted as proof of receipt.
8. The first entry drawn at random under independent supervision from all correct and valid entries received by the Closing Date will win the Prize. The decision of the Promoter is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
9. If you are our winner, we will contact you on Thursday June 5 2014 by email to obtain your full details and advise on how you will receive your prize. If you do not claim the Prize by providing us with your address before 1pm (BST) on Wednesday June 11 2014, you will be treated as having forfeited the Prize, in which case the Promoter reserves the right to select a substitute winner in accordance with these terms and conditions.
10. The winner's details (name and town and country of residence) will be published on the Goal website and social media channels.
11. As our winner, you may be required to take part in publicity in connection with the Promotion.
12. By entering the promotion, you will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by these terms and conditions and consent to the transfer of your personal data to the Data Controller for the purposes of the administration of the Promotion. All claim instructions form part of the terms and conditions.