Azpilicueta, Cahill, Terry, Cole
Marin, Mata, Oscar
Hodson, Craig, Dean, Barron
Forshaw, Douglas, Diagouraga
Forrester, Donaldson, Trotta
John Terry (knee) could return for Sunday's FA Cup replay against Brentford despite suffering a setback with his injury.The Chelsea skipper travelled to Prague in the Europa League with the rest of the squad after missing the win over Wigan with inflammation on his knee, and was expected to figure against Sparta, only to be kept on the bench.
Ashley Cole also missed the midweek tie with a cold and is expected to replace Ryan Bertrand at Stamford Bridge on Sunday, while Victor Moses and John Obi Mikel could feature after returning from Africa Cup of Nations duty with Nigeria. Apart from that, Rafa Benitez has no fresh injury concerns.
Brentford boss Uwe Rosler is without Farid El Alagui (knee) and Kevin O'Connor (ankle) who remain on the sidelines with long-term injuries.
Excluding those two absentees, the Bees' manager has a full-strength side to select from.
|DID YOU KNOW?|
- Frank Lampard has been involved in 23 goals (scoring 14 and assisting nine) in his last 24 appearances in the FA Cup.
- Chelsea will have played their west London neighbours Fulham, QPR and Brentford in the same season for the first time ever following the tie at Griffin Park.
- The Blues are unbeaten in four matches in all competitions against Brentford, winning three and drawing once.
- In just nine FA Cup games for Chelsea, Juan Mata (pictured) has played a part in 10 goals, scoring four and assisting six.
- Brentford have only reached the fifth round of the FA Cup on six occasions since the Second World War.
- Before last month’s clash, their only previous FA Cup meeting came in 1950. Chelsea won 1-0.
- The Bees have won just one of their last six games. They are 9/1 to knock Chelsea out and qualify for the next round with bet365.
- Brentford and Chelsea are separated by just six miles but have not played each other competitively since meeting in this competition 63 years ago.