FA Cup round-up: Non-league Luton knock out Norwich as Wigan see off Macclesfield

The Hatters provided the shock of the round at Carrow Road becoming the first team from outside England's top four divisions to knock out a top-flight side in the FA Cup since 1989

Hull City
Norwich City
Leicester City
Luton Town
Luton Town created history at Carrow Road with a 1-0 over Premier League Norwich. Substitute Scott Rendall provided a deft touch to turn in JJ O'Donnell's fizzing cross at the near post 10 minutes from the final whistle. The non-league side rode their luck, with the Canaries coming close to scoring through Grant Holt and Leon Barnett, but the Hatters managed to hold on to become the first side out of the country's top four divisions to knock a top-flight side out of the FA Cup since 1989.

Wigan avoided similar embarassment in their tie away to non-league Macclesfield, despite facing a stern test at Moss Rose. Roberto Martinez's side were under the cosh for large spells against the lowest team in the English football ladder still left in the competition. A Jordi Gomez penalty after six minutes proved to be enough for the Latics to secure their progress, after Thierry Audel clearly brought Callum McManaman down inside the area. A weakened Wigan line-up hung on despite 80 minutes of constant pressure from the hosts.

30/1 Brentford are 30/1 to beat Chelsea 1-0 with Paddy Power
There was drama at the Riverside as Middlesbrough and Aldershot put on a late, late show. Lukas Jutkiewicz eventually settled the tie in the sixth minute of injury time. He initially gave Boro the lead on 83 minutes, only to see Danny Hylton fire the visitors level as normal time drew to a close. Yet, with literally seconds left on the clock, Jutkiewicz stole in again to slot in the winner, sending the Riverside Stadium into a frenzy.

Blackburn coasted into the fifth round with comfortable 3-0 win over Derby at Pride Park. Colin Kazim-Richards capitalised on some poor defending from the Rams to give Rovers a lead just before half-time. Scott Dann doubled the visitors' lead soon after the break with a volleyed effort before Jordan Rhodes completed the performance with cheeky finish moments later. The result marks Michael Appleton's first win since taking charge of the Championship side earlier this month.

Managerless Huddersfield held Leicester City to a 1-1 draw at the John Smith's Stadium to earn a replay. Lee Novak put the hosts ahead by converting a penalty after Lloyd Dyer fouled Jack Hunt in the box, but Foxes' goal machine Chris Wood continued his fine form with a late equaliser, calmly slotting home Ritchie De Laet's low cross in the dying minutes to take the tie back to the King Power Stadium.

Finally, Chris Dagnall's second-half strike was enough to book Barnsley's place in the next round at the expense of Hull City. The Championship strugglers spent most of the match trying to keep the Tigers out but came out a different side after the break to record a 1-0 win, their first away triumph in the competition for five years.