Fulham remain keen on sealing a deal for the England Under-21 star, while assistant manager Neil McDonald refused to comment on a potential move for Joleon Lescott
Goal reported on Tuesday that Fulham were preparing to launch a final bid to sign the England Under-21 international having seen a £4 million offer rejected by Sam Allardyce's side earlier in the January window.
|WEST HAM LATEST
|12/1||West Ham are 12/1 with Paddy Power to sign the last player on Fri|
He told reporters: "I would imagine Ravel will be staying until I'm told otherwise. He has been training and is a creative player who we will need."
Premier League strugglers West Ham have been linked with a move for Manchester City centre-back Joleon Lescott, with Goal reporting on Wednesday that the Hammers could still seal the deal with the club prepared to match his £90,000-a-week wages until the end of the season.
McDonald was coy on the matter, however, insisting: "Lescott is Manchester City's player and, until that changes, I cannot comment.
"We're trying to improve and if we can get anybody else in, that would be a bonus. I wouldn't rule out anybody coming into the club.
"With it being deadline day, Sam is busy in the background trying to recruit players for us. We've recruited really well so far."