Shotton, Huth, Shawcross, Wilkinson
Kightly, Whelan, N'Zonzi, Adam, Walters
Martin, Bassong, R Bennett, Garrido
E Bennett, Johnson, Tettey, Snodgrass
Stoke winger Matthew Etherington could feature against Norwich after shaking off a niggling back injury acquired in the first half of the home clash with Aston Villa earlier in April.
Midfielder Charlie Adam and striker Cameron Jerome (both ankle) will have their fitness assessed before kick-off, but defender Marc Wilson looks set to miss out after straining his hamstring against QPR.
Norwich boss Chris Hughton has already confirmed centre back Michael Turner won't make the trip to the Britannia Stadium after picking up a groin injury that forced him off against Reading last week.
With his defensive options depleted Hughton has decided to recall Leon Barnett from his loan spell at Championship winners Cardiff, and also revealed Ryan Bennett's FA misconduct charge won't impact on his availability after he became embroiled in a heated argument with supporters on Twitter.
John Ruddy and Steven Whittaker (both knee) are fit to return but Andrew Surman will miss the remainder of the season.
|DID YOU KNOW?|
- Stoke have managed only six wins at the Britannia Stadium this term - the first time they have failed to reach double figures by April since they won promotion to the top-flight.
- Peter Crouch (right) hasn't scored in consecutive games for Stoke since netting against Wigan and Manchester City in September. He is 7/4 with bet365 to score anytime on Saturday.
- The Potters have managed to score just 12 times from open play this season, which is the worst in the division.
- Norwich have won eight league games this term but have never done so by more than a one-goal margin (three 1-0's, four 2-1's and one 4-3).
- 19% of the 53 goals Chris Hughton's men have shipped in the league this season have come bewteen the 60th and 70th minute.
- Joint leading scorer Grant Holt had three times as many goals (15) at the same period last term than he does in the current campaign (5).