Scharner, Alcaraz, Figuero
Boyce, McCarthy, Gomez, Beausejour
McArthur, Kone, Maloney
Martin, Turner, Bassong, Garrido
Bennett, Hoolahan, Snodgrass
Callum McManaman escaped punishment from the Football Association for his knee-high challenge on Newcastle defender Massadio Haidara but the Wigan forward could be out of his side's clash with Norwich due to an ankle problem.
Albert Crusat and Ivan Ramis remain out with knee problems, while Ben Watson is still recovering from a broken leg.
John Ruddy could return from a hip injury to replace the suspended Mark Bunn in goal.
Alexander Tettey (knee) has an outside chance of featuring for the Canaries but fellow midfield duo Anthony Pilkington (hamstring) and Andrew Surman (knee) are still sidelined.
|DID YOU KNOW?|
- Wigan have the worst home record in the Premier League having managed just 13 points this term. QPR have also secured the same number of points at home but they have a better goal difference.
- The Latics have tasted defeat by a one-goal margin on eight occasions this term but have won six times by the same difference.
- Arouna Kone (pictured right) is Wigan's top Premier League scorer with nine goals this term
- Wes Hoolahan has scored in each of Norwich's three Premier League fixtures with Wigan earning his side four points in the process.
- No player has committed more fouls in the Premier League this season than Norwich City striker Grant Holt).
- Norwich have won just once away from home all season.