Rangel, Chico Flores, Williams, Tiendalli
Britton, De Guzman
Dyer, Pablo Hernandez, Routledge
Lowton, Herd, Clark, Lichaj, Bennett
El Ahmadi, Bannan
Michael Laudrup heads into Tuesday's fixture with only Neil Taylor, who is out for the season with a broken leg, on the injury list.
However, top-scorer Michu's return to action is not a certainty as the Spaniard has only just recovered from an ankle problem, while Danny Graham proved a capable deputy last time out at Fulham.
Elsewhere, Laudrup's rotation over the Christmas period should see the likes of Garry Monk, Ben Davies and Ki Sung-Yueng in contention, while first choice keeper Michel Vorm is likely to be recalled after being rested against Fulham.
The visitors, meanwhile, are missing several players due to injury with Gabriel Agbonlahor (thigh), Nathan Baker (hamstring), Darren Bent (hamstring), Richard Dunne (groin) and Gary Gardner (knee) all unavailable for selection.
Charles N'Zogbia (knee) and Ron Vlaar (calf/shin) are also unlikely to be involved but could be ready to return if needed.
|DID YOU KNOW?|
- Swansea have lost just twice in 10 games at the Liberty Stadium this season, though five of their home matches have ended in a draw.
- The Swans have had eight different league goalscorers this term, but have largely relied on top scorer Michu (pictured right), who has bagged 13 goals so far this campaign.
- Michael Laudrup's men are unbeaten in three games after drawing with league leaders Manchester United and Reading, then coming away from Fulham with a 2-1 victory.
- After conceding 15 goals in three defeats during their last three matches, Aston Villa have the worst goal difference in the Premier League (-24).
- The Villains have only won twice on the road this season, having drawn twice and lost on the other six occasions.
- Villa are the lowest scoring team in the Premier League this season, scoring just 15 goals. QPR are the second-lowest with 16.
- Neither Villa nor Swansea hold the edge in the head-to-head between the sides, with each team winning and drawing once in 3 games.