Cameron, Huth, Shawcross, Wilson
Walters, Adam, Kightly
Bardsley, O'Shea, Cuellar, Rose
Johnson, Sessegnon, McClean
Stoke enter the tie with a clean bill of health, as Glenn Whelan (hamstring) is expected to return after missing out on his side's defeat at Old Trafford on Saturday.
The Ireland international looks set to replace Dean Whitehead, partnering Steven N'Zonzi in the centre of midfield.
Sunderland will be boosted by the return of Lee Cattermole from suspension, while Phil Bardsley (ankle) is set to return after making the substitutes' bench in Saturday's clash with Newcastle.
The right-back's return could mean that Craig Gardner returns to a more familiar midfield role, although he will have to battle it out with Sebastian Larsson and Jack Colback for a place in the starting lineup,
|DID YOU KNOW?|
- Stoke have not lost a Premier League tie at the Britannia in 10 matches, dating back to a 1-0 loss to Sunderland in February.
- The Potters have only conceded one goal at home this season.
- However, Tony Pulis' men have only managed one win in all competitions this season.
- Dean Whitehead has picked up two yellow cards and one red card in just 5 matches in the top-flight this season.
- The home side have taken five points from their last five Premier League fixtures, but this includes ties with Manchester City, Manchester United, Liverpool and Chelsea.
- Sunderland have not managed a win on the road in the Premier League this season.
- All of the visitors' six goals this season have come from Steven Fletcher (pictured right), with the exception of a Demba Ba own-goal.
- Stephane Sessegnon has not scored since March, going a total of 15 matches without hitting the back of the net.
- Since the 2010-11 Premier League season, only Cheikh Tiote (27 yellow, 1 red) has received more cards than Lee Cattermole (18y, 3r).
- In the Black Cats' derby match with Newcastle, they played a higher proportion of short passes (93.4 per cent) than any other side in the top-flight this weekend.