Former England manager Fabio Capello has not had any contact with Chelsea, his son has revealed.
Italian sources claimed on Thursday that the Blues owner, Roman Abramovich, had met with Capello with a view of convincing the 65-year-old to take over at Stamford Bridge at the end of the season.
The Italian coach son's has now quashed such reports, but revealed that his father has had talks with a number of other clubs.
"Up to this point, there is no chance of that happening," Pierfilippo Capello told Sky Sport Italia.
"There has been no contact with Chelsea, I was astounded to read the news, but there is nothing going on.
"Other clubs have come forward, but there have not been any actual offers. This is the month for transfer games, a lot is said but contracts are not signed."
Earlier in the week, Capello senior confirmed that he was close to being appointed as Inter coach before Andrea Stramaccioni was given the job, but hinted that talks broke down because of Nerazzurri president Massimo Moratti.
Goal.com will be running a dedicated LIVE! on Saturday from 11.00-00.00BST to keep you up to date with all the latest about the Champions League final between Bayern Munich and Chelsea, while also offering you the chance to ask our European football editors any questions you have about the game via Goal.com International's Twitter account, or our Facebook page.