Perone, Gabbidon, Ferdinand, Traore
Smith, Barton, Taarabt, Wright-Phillips
Simpson, Coloccini, S Taylor, R Taylor
Gutierrez, Tiote, Cabaye, Oberton
Joey Barton will certainly make his debut, while it is conceivable that he will be joined by a host of debutants with Anton Ferdinand, Shaun Wright-Phillips, Jason Puncheon, Luke Young and Armand Traore all available.
Davide Santon's involvement with Italy midweek means he probably will not feature given the small amount of time he has actually spent at Newcastle . Last week's tie against Fulham caused many a casualty, with Haris Vickic and Medhi Abeid now joining Mike Williamson and Hatem Ben Arfa in the treament room.
||DID YOU KNOW?|
- Adel Taabart (right) has had 14 shots on goal this year and not scored - the Premier League's worst record.
- Newcastle have won on their last two trips to Loftus Road.
- QPR have lost four of their last five games.
- A record not helped by their home form, having lost all of their last five at Loftus Road.
- Newcastle are undefeated in the last six though, winning half of those games.
- Newcastle have maintained their best start to a season since they finished as runners-up back in 1996.
- QPR have hoofed the most long balls this season, 132.
- Newcastle have not gone undefeated for seven games since way back in 1998.