The midfielder, who left St James’ Park after a series of disputes with the club’s hierarchy, has again taken to Twitter to hit out at Magpies owner Mike AshleyNew QPR signing Joey Barton has again hit out at former club Newcastle United.
The midfielder joined Neil Warnock's side last week after being told he could leave St James' Park on a free transfer following a series of outbursts on Twitter about the club's hierarchy.
And the 29-year-old has now taken to Twitter again to claim that a number of the club's key players will be sold.
Barton said on his account: “Cheik Tiote and Tim Krul will be sold as soon as there's a significant bid or they ask for a new deal.
"Jonas Gutierrez and Fabricio Coloccini will also be off by this time next year.”
The midfielder blames Newcastle owner Mike Ashley and the club’s chief executive, Derek Llambias, for the player exodus this year, which has seen Andy Carroll, Kevin Nolan, Jose Enrique and Barton himself leave.
“Nice to see Ashley and Llambias come through with their promise to reinvest Andy Carroll money," Barton added.
"I feel sorry for the Geordie nation. Ashley and Llambias don't deserve that club or it’s following. I'm sure they think people are stupid.
“That's a £59m net profit from transfers in the last five seasons. Ambition?”
Barton was not registered in time to play in QPR's 2-0 defeat to Wigan Athletic last weekend but could make his debut against former club Newcastle on September 12.