We have one special copy of the top-selling game to give away, and all you have to do to be in with a chance of winning is answer one simple questionTo celebrate the release of EA SPORTS FIFA 14 on all formats, we have a FIFA 14 cover sleeve signed by Chelsea star Juan Mata up for grabs. The winner will receive a signed cover and a copy of the game on the console of choice.
To be in with a chance to win just answer this simple question:
Q: Who is the global cover star of EA SPORTS FIFA 14?
Send your answer, contact number, console of choice and email address to firstname.lastname@example.org.
EA SPORTS FIFA 14 is available to buy NOW on Xbox 360, PS3 and PC from Game.co.uk. Get involved in the most popular mode in FIFA and start your Ultimate Team today at http://www.easports.com/uk/fifa/play.
Terms & Conditions
1. All entries must be received by (Friday October 11), winners will be notified by Monday October 14
2. Prizes are pre-signed and specific personalisations can not be accommodated. The signed item is an EA SPORTS FIFA 14 cover and will be sent with an accompanying copy of the game on Xbox or PS3.
2. Competition is open to UK residents only
4. One entry per household. Entries sent in through agents or third parties will be disqualified. Late, incomplete or otherwise ineligible entries will be disqualified
5. There is no cash alternative to the prize and the prize is non-refundable and non transferable
6. EA SPORTS will not be liable for any prize(s) that do not reach the winners for reasons beyond EA SPORTS' reasonable control.
7. The name, county and photograph of the winners may be used by EA SPORTS for post-event publicity purposes. The winners agree to allow EA SPORTS to use their name and likeness for advertising and publicity purposes without additional remuneration.
8. Entrants will be deemed to have accepted these terms and conditions and agreed to be bound by them when entering this competition.