Saturday, 23 August 2014

Caption

The Chelsea boss insists that he needs three strikers in his squad for this season and will not be allowing the Spaniard to leave, despite speculation linking him with a move

Caption

The 56-year-old left Selhurst Park by mutual consent two days before his former club's opening Premier League fixture but insists that he is not considering a surprise comeback

Caption

The Viola boss is keen to bolster his options in the centre of the pitch before facing Roma and says that winger Juan Cuadrado is close to returning to full fitness

Caption

The striker admits he was amazed by the Colombian's abilities during the brief time together at Monaco and claims a change of coach at the club has made little difference

Caption

The striker has been prolific in the lower leagues and has been targeted by Tigers manager Steve Bruce, who is looking to replace now-departed forward Shane Long

Caption

The Bosnia-Herzegovina international has established himself as one of the best goalkeepers in England in recent season and is set to stay at the Britannia Stadium

Caption

The Italian says the Argentina international was left out of the Supercopa defeat at the hands of Atletico Madrid due to a "technical decision", amid links with Manchester United

Caption

The goalkeeper has fallen behind Thibaut Courtois in the pecking order at Stamford Bridge and his coach has now admitted he won't stand in his way if he wishes to depart the Blues

Friday, 22 August 2014

Caption

The midfielder spent a spell on loan with the Spanish club as they were relegated from La Liga in 2013-14 but will return having signed a long-term deal with the Los Verdiblancos

Caption

The Gunners have been pursuing the Olympiakos centre-back as a replacement for Thomas Vermaelen and are nearing a deal after Arsene Wenger sanctioned an £8m move

Caption

Spurs have turned their attentions to the Argentine after growing frustrated in their pursuit of Mateo Musacchio and his manager has confirmed he is set to leave the club

Caption

Filippo Inzaghi is looking for options as Mario Balotelli's transfer to Liverpool moves closer, but the Portuguese side have ruled out allowing the Colombia international to leave

Caption

The transfer ban handed down to Barca makes it difficult for them to loan the defender back to the Brazilian side for a year but he is expected to sign for the Spanish side

Caption

The former Tottenham midfielder has been linked with a summer move to Aston Villa but the Potters manager insists he is unaware of any interest in the Honduran

Caption

Spurs had lined up a £15m bid for the 20-year-old earlier this month, while Louis van Gaal has advised the winger to stay put and wait for United's move next summer

Caption

The Argentine has earned a reputation as a hot-head during his career to date, and his new manager says he has to improve how he reacts to certain situations

Caption

The 33-year-old had attracted interest from Everton, who had offered better terms, but is excited by the prospect of working under Brendan Rodgers

Caption

The Uruguay international joined Barcelona earlier this summer and the Chilean believes that, no matter how many players are signed in his stead, he will be missed

Caption

The 24-year-old is set to undergo a medical ahead of his £16m move from AC Milan on Friday and the Liverpool boss insists he has no apprehensions over the striker's behaviour