thumbnail Hello,

The Italian gave little away when quizzed on the future of the Argentina winger, but admitted that goalkeeper Lopez will not leave despite reported interest from Chelsea

Real Madrid boss Carlo Ancelotti said he had "no news" over the futures of Angel Di Maria or Diego Lopez as rumours grow that the pair are set to be sold.

Goal understands Real Madrid are holding out for €60 million (£47.5m) for the Argentina winger and plan to use the money to fund a big-money move for Monaco striker Radamel Falcao

Di Maria had been close to a move to Manchester United this summer but the Red Devils' failure to secure Champions League football has made Paris Saint-Germain a more likely destination.

Lopez is reportedly a target for Monaco and Chelsea, but Real coach Ancelotti is not expecting either player to leave the European champions in the near future.

When asked about Di Maria, who has been given an extended break following his World Cup exploits, the Italian said: "No news. He's still on holiday and will come back to training with Real Madrid on August 5, as is planned."

Ancelotti revealed that Iker Casillas will start Saturday's International Champions Cup clash with Manchester United in Michigan and the Super Cup encounter with Sevilla on August 12, but insisted no deal has been struck for Lopez to move on.

He said: "Diego Lopez looks good, as always. He is working hard and is very professional. There's no news on his exit. He's a Real Madrid player and won't play [against United] because I want to give Iker some minutes as he will play the Super Cup."

Levante keeper Keylor Navas is reportedly set to join the Madrid giants, but the Madrid boss refused to discuss a potential move for the Costa Rica international.

"We had problems with the goalkeeping situation last year and I don't want to talk about Navas, a goalkeeper who right now isn't Real Madrid's."

Related

From the web