Speaking after Belgium's 5-1 friendly victory over Luxembourg on Monday evening, the 23-year-old insisted he was paying no attention to the widespread speculation
Talk of a £60 million transfer has been widespread, but when asked about a potential move to the Parc des Princes Hazard says he is just focusing on the World Cup.
“If you got to know me you’d know I’m not someone who is disturbed by it," he responded. "Every year they say I’m everywhere. It’s part of the job. I focus on the World Cup which is much more important than what is said in the papers.”
Hazard's relationship with Chelsea boss Jose Mourinho had been called into question during the previous season.
The 23-year-old had said the Blues "are not made to play football" following the club's Champions League exit, before Mourinho hit back by saying the player is not ready to make sacrifices for the team.