The club chairman has stressed that last season's treble-winners are happy with their current pool of players and are unlikely to further strengthen their squad this summerBayern Munich chairman Karl-Heinz Rummenigge has made it clear that the Bundesliga champions do not intend on making any more signings before the start of the upcoming season.
The German giants, who enjoyed a treble-winning campaign last term, have already secured the services of Jan Kirchhoff, Mario Gotze and Thiago Alcantara ahead of the 2013-14 campaign, with a number of reports suggesting Bayern were also in the market for Chelsea defender David Luiz.
However, Rummenigge has reaffirmed what new manager Pep Guardiola said last week: that the Brazilian is not a transfer target for Bayern and that they will not be making further additions to the team.
"We will not make any more signings. The team looks exactly as we want it right now," Rummenigge told Bild.
"We deliberately brought in Gotze - as well as Thiago - as we believe he is the biggest talent in Germany and Europe in his age group."
Die Roten kicked off their defence of the DFB-Pokal with Monday's comfortable victory over Schwarz-Weiss Rehden, with Thomas Muller getting amongst the goals.