Galatasaray striker Burak Yilmaz is ruled out of the Champions League quarter-final second leg clash against Real Madrid through suspension.
Centre-back Dany Nounkeu also misses out after picking up a yellow card in the first leg, but Albert Riera and Selcuk Inan return to the side after being suspended for Saturday's win over Mersin Idman Yurdu.
Real Madrid duo Sergio Ramos and Xabi Alonso are both banned for the trip to the Turk Telekom Arena.
Boss Jose Mourinho has no fresh injury concerns and is likely to field his strongest possible line-up as he looks to build on a 3-0 advantage from the first leg.
|DID YOU KNOW?|
- Galatasaray have won just once at the Turk Telekom Arena in the Champions League this season but have suffered only two defeats in their last 13 European home outings.
- The Turkish outfit's home record against Spanish opposition is W5, D2, L5, with the most recent victory being a 3-2 success against Real Madrid in the 2000-01 Champions League quarter-final first leg.
- Galatasaray have scored fewer goals (11) and conceded more (12) than any other side still involved in the Champions League.
- Real Madrid are on a 12-match unbeaten run in all competitions (W10, D2).
- Los Blancos have progressed in 41 of 54 European ties in which they have won the first leg at home, including all seven when they initially triumphed 3-0.
- Cristiano Ronaldo (pictured, right) is the Champions League top scorer with nine goals in as many games.