The 21-year-old has been in fine form as the Latics have climbed out of the relegation places but it would appear his future lies away from the DW stadium.
Moses has alerted both Tottenham and Liverpool to his availability by refusing to sign an extension to his current deal, which expires at the end of next season. The Nigerian international joined the Latics two years ago for £2.5 million from Crystal Palace and his progress since could see the club bring in a sizeable profit.
Martinez admitted his disappointment but explained that he will not stand in the Nigerian international's way if a rival club matches their valuation.
“You cannot stop players going to the next moment in their career and the potential of Victor is incredible," he told the Daily Mirror.
|OVER THE LINE?
|9/1||Wigan are 9/1 with William Hill to beat Blackburn 2-1 on Monday.|
“As long as the club gets the right price and the player gives everything they have got for Wigan, then our chairman Dave Whelan will never stop them from moving upwards.
“It happened last year with Charles N’Zogbia and it would be unrealistic of us to think we will never lose players.
“Victor has the quality to go as high as he wants to. We sometimes forget he is only 21 and we don’t want anyone to feel stale here.
“He is enjoying his football and if he attracts admirers from outside the club, that’s because he is doing well and Wigan are doing well.”
Martinez turned down the opportunity to take the Aston Villa manager's job last summer and has again stressed his passion for the club he is currently at.
“My concentration is on the next two games,"he said. "I am not thinking about anything else. I signed a new contract last year and, in my eyes, there is nothing more important than Wigan.
“I have to make sure that individual matters don’t distract us. If I was focusing on other things, I wouldn’t be doing my job.”