Tuesday, 31 May 2016

Caption

Luis Segura has assured that he will not stand down from the organisation after intervention on charges of misappropriating funds, and that the Albiceleste would stay in the US

Caption

The Real and Atletico Madrid midfielders are surprising omissions from Vicente del Bosque's final 23-man team for the summer showpiece in France despite bright campaigns

Caption

The Blancos president celebrated victory in Milan just days ago, but he believes that the European tournament needs major changes to stop it becoming stale

Caption

The Serie A outfit could be tempted to sell the full-back despite having signed him on a permanent deal, with a source claiming the move is "possible"

Caption

The midfielder has emulated his former Arsenal team-mate with a daring bleached look, which may require his Wales colleague to don sunglasses if they wish to pass him the ball

Caption

The former Ukraine international has pointed the Rossoneri in the direction of his compatriot as they look to strengthen their squad and improve on a disappointing 2015-16

Caption

The midfielder completed his move to the Emirates from Borussia Monchengladbach last week and he was set to wear the number 16, but he has now switched to 29 instead

Caption

The German will finally be afforded extended training time with the Reds, and the goalkeeper feels he will be able to properly tattoo his blueprint on the club

Caption

The 69-year-old says the Champions League winners have an obligation to improve every season and could be tempted to make a summer move for the France international

Caption

Zinedine Zidane's side view the 23-year-old as the perfect replacement for Marcelo but the German champions are unwilling to negotiate a deal for less than €80m

Caption

The Argentina and Barcelona superstar has been charged with three counts of tax fraud, along with his father, and court proceedings got underway in Spain on Tuesday

Caption

After Marcus Rashford and Cameron Borthwick-Jackson signed new contracts at Old Trafford, the Red Devils have moved to tie down another of their young starlets

Caption

The Ligue 1 side admit their star forward could move to Parc des Princes but have warned the French champions the price must be right if they are to allow the 27-year-old to leave

Caption

The 27-year-old's contract at Signal Iduna Park expires in June of next year but his representative says he is currently "looking at his options for the future"

Caption

The Dutch star says that while he may not be as big as Pepe he has proven himself defensively in the Premier League and pointed to last season's record as evidence

Caption

The World Cup winner has been heavily linked with a move away from the Bundesliga champions this summer but the Juventus midfielder does not expect him to leave

Caption

The Sweden international striker has given fans hope he could return to his old stomping ground sooner rather than later as speculation over his future continues

Caption

The Netherlands international admits his confidence has been hit after a poor debut season at Old Trafford but says he is keen to bounce back and prove his worth

Caption

The two players will be allowed to leave the Red Devils before the start of the new campaign after being deemed surplus to requirements by the club's new manager

Caption

The Argentine striker has been included in Gerardo Martino's preliminary squad for Rio 2016 but the Serie A champions says they are allowed to prevent him from going