Avram Grant's side hanging by a thread above trap door to the Championship while Latics look to gain victory that could secure their top-flight status for another season
|Wigan Athletic (4-3-3):
Al Habsi; Boyce, G Caldwell, Alcaraz, Figueroa; McCarthy, Watson, Diame; Cleverley, Rodallega, N'Zogbia.
|West Ham United (4-4-2):
Green; Jacobsen, Tomkins, Upson, Bridge; Sears, Hitzlsperger, Spector, Boa Morte; Ba, Cole.
|DID YOU KNOW?|
- If West Ham (33 points) lose on Sunday, they will be unable to catch 17th placed Wolverhampton Wanderers (37 points) and will be relegated to the Championship.
- If West Ham beat Wigan, Blackpool fail to win and Wolves, Birmingham City and Blackburn Rovers all lose, then Wigan and West Ham will be two of six teams fighting for survival in the final game of the season.
- In 17 meetings in all competitions, Wigan have won five, West Ham have won 10 and there have been two draws.
- West Ham's 1-1 draw with Blackburn Rovers last weekend (pictured right) ended a run of five consecutive league losses.
- Wigan's last four league games have produced an aggregate score of 7-7.
Commentaries, Stats, Player Ratings and much more,