The League Two side will be looking to give Roberto Martinez's charges a Hallowe'en scare on Tuesday night with the Bantams enjoying a successful domestic campaign
Lopez, Caldwell, Ramis
Stam, Jones, McArthur, Figeroa
McManaman, Boselli, Gomez
Darby, McArdle, McHugh, Meredith
Thompson, Doyle, Atkinson, Reid
Roberto Martinez will most likely revert to the side that hammered Sam Allardyce's West Ham 4-1 in the third round, with Ali Al-Habsi, Gary Caldwell and James McArthur all providing the Latics with valuable experience.
Argentine forward Mauro Boselli scored twice against the Hammers and is set to retain his place, while Jordi Gomez may deputise for Ryo Miyachi, who is missing with a groin injury.
Antonio Alcaraz (groin) and Albert Crusat (knee) are also sidelined for the visit of the Bantams.
Phil Parkinson's side have been in decent form in League Two so far this season but the former Charlton boss will be without several key players for the trip to Lancashire.
City midfielder Ricky Ravenhill will serve the first of his three-game ban after being dismissed for violent conduct in the 1-0 defeat to Burton Albion at the weekend, while Andrew Davies (knee) and Luke Oliver (achilles) are also almost certain to miss out as well after picking up injuries at the Pirelli Stadium.
Despite making his return from injury against the Brewers, Gary Jones may not feature at the DW Stadium either after Parkinson acknowledged that the midfielder might not be ready for two games in four days, while Craig Forsyth will definitely miss out as the winger is cup-tied after playing in the competition for Watford against Bradford earlier this season.
|DID YOU KNOW?|
- Wigan and Bradford last met in the Championship in 2003-04, with the game finishing goalless at Valley Parade.
- This is the first time the Bantams have reached the last 16 of the Capital One Cup in 24 years, where they lost to Bristol City.
- Phil Parkinson's side are yet to taste successive defeats this season, but suffered a 1-0 loss against Gary Rowett's Burton on Saturday.
- Former Notts County midfielder Ricky Ravenhill picked up the Bantams' first red card of the season against Burton Albion on Saturday.
- Argentine striker Mauro Boselli is yet to score in three Premier League appearances for the Latics but has three goals in just two Capital One Cup games. Boselli is 11/2 with Bet365 to score two or more goals in this game.
- The Latics' 2-1 victory against West Ham United on Saturday was their first home win of the season.