The two lowest scorers come face-to-face, with the Baggies aiming to move into the top half and Roberto Martinez hoping to see his side climb off the foot of the table
WEST BROMWICH ALBION
Reid, McAuley, Olsson, Shorey
Brunt, Mulumbu, Morrison, Thomas
Stam, Gohouri, Caldwell, Figueroa
McCarthy, Diame, Watson
Gomez, Sammon, Moses
Wigan don’t have any more injury problems but are still without Chris Kirkland. Ben Watson could come back into the side, possibly for David Jones.
|DID YOU KNOW?|
- West Brom have not scored more than two goals in any league match this season.
- They are the only side apart from Swansea not to score from outside the area.
- Wigan, on the other hand, have six goals from over 18 yards.
- But they have conceded three or more goals in six of their 14 league matches and conceded two goals in three other matches.
- The Latics have just two league wins with a home victory against QPR and win at the Stadium of Light against Sunderland.
- Wigan’s next three matches after this are Chelsea and Liverpool at home followed by a trip to face Manchester United.
- Wigan have committed 181 fouls – the most in the league.
- These sides have met six times in the league, with Wigan winning three times to West Brom’s two and in all fixtures it’s six wins each with one draw.
- Last season Wigan triumphed 1-0 at the DW Stadium before drawing 2-2 at The Hawthorns.
- Wigan are currently in the bottom three in the Premier League: home table, away table, first-half table and second-half table.
How do you stay up to date with football when on the move? With http://m.goal.com – your best source for mobile coverage of the beautiful game.