Steve Clarke's side are riding high in eighth spot in the Premier League, and face the worst defence in the division at home on Monday evening with their strikers in form
Tamas, McAuley, Olsson, Ridgewell
Gera, Morrison, Odemwingie
Clyne, Yoshida, Fonte, Fox
Schneiderlin, Davis, Lallana, Puncheon
Steve Clarke looks set to stick with the same line-up that almost came away with a point at Newcastle last weekend, as Shane Long, Claudio Yacob and Steven Reid are all out with hamstring injuries.
Gaston Ramirez and Frazer Richardson continue to be out with thigh injuries for the visitors, whilst Jack Cork remains sidelined with a knee injury. Ramirez and Richardson look set to return around the time of the match, but could come too soon for both players.
|DID YOU KNOW?|
- West Brom have won none of the last seven league fixtures against Southampton, with five draws coming in those games.
- Baggies substitutes have assisted five goals this season, more than any other bench, proving Steve Clarke (pictured) is a master tactician.
- Bonfire Night is unlucky for the Baggies as they have lost both their Premier League fixtures on that day without scoring in either.
- Southampton are the only team to have conceded first in all of their top-flight games this season.
- They have also thrown away 11 points from winning positions, more than anyone else.
- The Saints have conceded 26 goals in their first nine matches which is the worst ever defensive performance at this stage of the season.