Mark Hughes' side's last victory away from Loftus Road was against Stoke City which ended 3-2 and if they are to survive relegation then they must take all three points
Shorey, McAuley, Olsson, Ridgewell
Dorrans, Mulumbu, Andrews, Jones
Onuoha, Hill, Ferdinand, Taiwo
Barton, Derry, Diakite, Buszaky
West Brom look set to go with an attacking side after their performance against Manchester City in midweek.
Roy Hodgson's men are safe from relegation but the manager was not happy with the performance so he will welcome Marc-Antoine Fortune back into the side. However, he is without long-term absentee James Morrison, while Chris Brunt remains doubtful after missing the trip to Manchester City.
QPR welcome Shaun Derry back from his one-match ban but are without Djibril Cisse who continues his suspension.
Long-term absentees Alejandro Faurlin and Kieron Dyer continue to miss out with anterior cructiate ligament damage and an ankle injury respectively.
||DID YOU KNOW?|
- West Brom have kept one clean sheet in their past six games, in their 3-0 victory against Blackburn Rovers.
- They have lost three of their last four fixtures, including home defeats by Manchester City and Newcastle.
- Star striker Peter Odemwingie (pictured right) has gone seven games without scoring for the club.
- QPR kept their first clean sheet since October in midweek against Swansea. Their previous one came against Chelsea.
- They have three wins in their past six fixtures, but these victories all came at home.
- Mark Hughes' men have not won an away match since November 19 when they defeated Stoke 3-2.
- The Hoops have not beaten the Baggies in the league since 2001.
- Mark Hughes' side are on their best run of the season so far, winning three of their past five games.