Paul Lambert's side triumphed 2-1 at the Hawthorns a fortnight ago and will look for a similar result as both teams seek progression to the fifth round
Jara Reyes, McAuley, Olsson, Shorey
Morrison, Mulumbu, Dorrans, Thomas
Martin, Ayala, Whitbread, Naughton
Pilkington, Hoolahan, Johnson, Surman
Expect Simon Cox and Marc-Antoine Fortune to lead the line for the home team, and James Morrison and Jerome Thomas should also retain their places in the starting XI.
Declan Rudd is out with an ankle injury for Norwich, Marc Tierney has a groin problem and Elliot Ward has resumed light training following a knee issue sustained in pre-season, although neither are expected to feature at the Hawthorns.
Captain Grant Holt should retain his place in Paul Lambert's team alongside Steve Morison following Saturday's 0-0 draw with Chelsea, although Simeon Jackson may feature.
||DID YOU KNOW?|
- West Brom got to this stage by beating Cardiff 4-2 in the last round thanks to a Simon Cox hat-trick.
- However, the Baggies have registered just three home victories all season in all competitions.
- Norwich defeated Burnley 4-1 to progress to the third round of the FA Cup.
- They kept their first clean sheet of the season last weekend when they drew 0-0 with Chelsea.
- These sides met two weeks ago, with the Canaries winning 2-1 thanks to goals from Andrew Surman and Steve Morison (right).
- That win was Norwich’s 16th of all-time against West Brom, who have registered 22 wins, while 15 have meetings ended as draws.
- These sides have met three times in the FA Cup, each time at the Hawthorns and all resulting in home victories accompanied by clean sheets.
- Norwich have lost just one of their last nine matches.