After three points from five matches, the hosts will want their first win at The Hawthorns whilst Martin Jol's men will want to take home three points for the first time
Reid, Olsson, Dawson, Shorey
Morrison, Scharner, Mulumbu, Thomas
Kelly, Hangeland, Baird, JA Riise
Dempsey, Murphy, Sidwell, Duff
Aaron Hughes is a doubt for Fulham after he had to be taken off during the first half of the game against Blackburn Rovers, while Bjorn Helge Riise may be unavailable due to the hamstring problem sustained after the game against RNK Split.
Dickson Etuhu missed the recent Europa League clash against Twente due to a thigh problem and is also a doubt for this fixture.
||DID YOU KNOW?|
- In 33 matches at The Hawthorns between the sides, West Brom have 20 wins to Fulham’s seven and 76 goals to Fulham’s 37.
- West Brom won 2-1 in this fixture last year.
- Both sides are in the relegation zone after earning three points from five matches this season, with West Brom bottom and Fulham 18th.
- In the last 12 meetings between the sides the away team has never left with three points, going way back to Fulham’s win in the Midlands in 2000.
- Fulham had 16 draws last season and already have three this year, all at Craven Cottage.
- Fulham haven’t led in a single league game this year.
- Martin Jol hasn’t won a match in the Premier League since a 4-0 win against Derby County as Tottenham Hotspur manager on 18th August 2007.
- Damien Duff needs one more goal for his 50th in the Premier League.
- Peter Odemwingie (pictured right) and Shane Long hit 38 league goals for their respective teams last year, which was only 11 less than the entire Fulham side managed in the same time.
- West Brom have lost double the number of games in five matches this season (four) than they lost in their final 13 last year (two).