Martin Jol's side are aiming for their best Premier League points haul whilst the hosts look to overhaul Arsenal to leave their Champions League destiny out of Chelsea's hands
Walker, Kaboul, Nelson, Gallas
Bale, Modric, Parker, Lennon
Van der Vaart
Kelly, Hughes, Hangeland, Riise
Dembele, Diarra, Murphy, Duff
With Benoit Assou-Ekotto nursing a dislocated shoulder and Danny Rose suspended after his wreckless challenge on Aston Villa's Alan Hutton last week, Tottenham boss Harry Redknapp faces a conundrum at left-back for the final game of the season.
It's likely the more versatile William Gallas will be shifted out to deputise, with Ryan Nelsen coming in at centre-half. Otherwise, the Spurs boss has few headaches, with Scott Parker likely to return in the middle of the park in place of Sandro.
|HAPPY AS ADE?
|7/2||Emmanuel Adebayor is 7/2 with Paddy Power to score the first goal when Tottenham play Fulham on Sunday.|
Clint Dempsey, Fulham's standout performer of the season, misses the short trip across London after failing to overcome a groin problem. Promising youngster Kerim Frei will be in line as replacement.
Aside from that blow, Martin Jol is free of selection difficulties, with long term absentees Andrew Johnson, Bryan Ruiz and Steve Sidwell unavailable to feature in the last game of the season.
|DID YOU KNOW?|
- Fulham boss Martin Jol led Spurs to consecutive fifth place Premier League finishes in the 05/06 and 06/07 seasons.
- Fulham's only defeat in a London derby this season came in the reverse fixture, which Spurs won 3-1.
- Luka Modric (pictured right) has made 1597 passes in the opposition half this season, the most in the division.
- Brede Hangeland has played every minute of the Cottagers' campaign to date.
- Fulham are just a point shy of their Premier League record haul of 53 - a high achieved when England manager Roy Hodgson was at the helm in 08/09.
- Tottenham have only won one game after falling behind this term.
- Nine Spurs players have received five yellow cards or more this season, the worst record in the Premier League.
- Tottenham have kept six clean sheets in their last seven clashes with Fulham at White Hart Lane.
- Spurs have lost on the final day of the campaign in three of the last four seasons.
- If Fulham nick three points and other results go their way, Martin Jol will have led Fulham to their join-highest Premier League finish of seventh place.