Hosts set to welcome former manager back for the first time since he joined the Latics, while the visitors look to maintain five-game unbeaten run in the league
Rangel, Caulker, Williams, Tate
Britton, Dobbie, Agustien
Dyer, Graham, Sinclair
Boyce, Caldwell, Lopez, Figueroa
Gomez, Watson, Diame, McCarthy, Moses
Swansea are still without Garry Monk, so they will likely stick with the same side that was beaten on Monday night against Manchester City. However, if Brendan Rodgers plays two strikers expect Leroy Lita to get the call to partner Danny Graham. Andrea Orlandi and Wayne Routledge could also come into contention.
Wigan also may field an unchanged team with Hugo Rodallega being the only change from the team that started against Norwich. Roberto Martinez could also add another striker to the mix and play two upfront with Franco Di Santo and Connor Sammon available to partner Rodallega.
|DID YOU KNOW?|
- Swansea can record their first Premier League victory with a win on Saturday.
- Roberto Martinez will come up against his former club for the first time since leaving the Liberty Stadium in 2009.
- Wigan are unbeaten in five Premier League matches.
- It has been three games since the Swans last kept a clean sheet.
- Swansea are unbeaten in nine home league games.
- Four players in the Swansea squad were signed by Roberto Martinez during his time at the club.
- The Latics scored the second fewest amount of goals in the Premier League last season, 40, and have lost 13 goals from their team - nine from Charles N’Zogbia and four from Tom Cleverley - this term as they are no longer with the club.
- This will be the first meeting between the two clubs in the top flight of English football.