Paul Lambert's men travel to Wales hoping to get only their fourth away win of the season, while Brendan Rodgers' side look to maintain the league's second-best home defence
Rangel, Williams, Caulker, Taylor
Dyer, Allen, Britton, Sinclair
Martin, Barnett, Drury, Naughton
Pilkington, Johnson, Howson, Hoolahan Surman
Swansea manager Brendan Rodgers goes into Saturday’s match with Norwich boasting an almost-completely fit squad, with just two players likely to be ruled out with knocks.
Spaniard Andrea Orlandi (hamstring) remains extremely doubtful, while Ferrie Bodde (knee) continues to miss out with a long-term injury. The likelihood of Leroy Lita’s inclusion is less than certain after the former Reading man was arrested during the week for alleged drunken behaviour.
Paul Lambert has significantly more to worry about with Norwich, however. Daniel Ayala (hamstring), Declan Rudd (ankle) and James Vaughan (knee) are all out, while the Canaries are still sweating on the fitness of several other first-team members.
Zak Whitbread (hamstring), Marc Tierney (groin) and Elliott Ward (knee) are all doubtful and will be touch-and-go until late fitness tests on Friday.
||DID YOU KNOW?|
- Swansea defender Ashley Williams (pictured, right) is one of only five outfield players to complete every minute of every match in the Premier League so far this season.
- If he plays, Leroy Lita will face one of his former clubs after making 16 appearances for Norwich in a loan spell in 2008.
- The Swans have lost just one match at home this season, when Manchester United visited in November.
- Brendan Rodgers' side have conceded only seven goals at the Liberty Stadium this term, a record bettered only by league leaders Manchester City, with six.
- Only Liverpool have drawn more home matches than Swansea, with the Reds on eight and the Swans on six.
- Norwich haven't won away to Swansea in eight attempts.
- The Canaries have still scored more headed goals than any other team in the league, with their tally currently on 13.
- Only five teams have picked up fewer away wins in the league this season than Norwich, with Lambert's men on three.
- Should he get on to the pitch, Jonny Howson will make his debut for the Yellows following his January move from Leeds United.
- The home team has won this fixture in each othe the last four occasions.