The Magpies travel to Wales after three successive wins in the league whilst the Swans, on the other hand, are looking to bounce back from consecutive defeats
Rangel, Williams, Caulker, Taylor
Dyer, Britton, Allen, Sinclair
Simpson, Williamson, Perch, Santon
Ben Arfa, Cabaye, Tiote, Gutierrez
The Swans are coming off the back of two consecutive defeats, but will welcome back Steven Caulker, after the centre-back was ineligible against parent-club Spurs on Sunday.
Nathan Dyer is all set for a return to the starting XI after playing 20 minutes against Spurs.
Swansea almost have a full squad to choose from, with only Frerrie Bodde (knee) and Kemy Agustien (ankle) missing.
Newcastle are likely to include Davide Santon at left-back which will allow Jonas Gutierrez to return to midfield. Danny Guthrie could miss out with a knock, sustained against Liverpool on Sunday.
They are still without Fabricio Coloccini (hamstring), Leon Best (knee ligaments), Peter Lovenkrands (thigh) and long-term absentee Steven Taylor (Achilles).
||DID YOU KNOW?|
- Swansea have only lost three of their 15 home games this season.
- Only Stoke, Aston Villa, Wigan and Wolves have scored fewer Premier League goals than Brendan Rodgers' side.
- The reverse fixture between these two ended 0-0 with Swansea having only three shots, none of them on target.
- Newcastle have only failed to score in two away games in the Premier League.
- Magpies striker Papiss Cisse (pictured) has scored seven goals in seven games since joining the club. Cisse can be backed at 5.50 to score the first goal with 188Bet.
- Newcastle haven’t won any of their away games against promoted clubs this season, losing at Norwich and drawing with QPR.
- Swansea have only lost twice when they have taken the lead in Premier League games this season.