Shop for the latest footy kit
|Sunderland: Mignolet; Onuoha, Mensah, Bramble, Bardsley; Sessegnon, Henderson, Muntari, Richardson: Welbeck, Gyan.
|Liverpool: Reina; Carragher, Wilson, Skrtel, Johnson; Kuyt, Meireles, Lucas, Rodriguez; Suarez, Carroll.
- Sunderland have won just two of their previous 19 games against Liverpool.
- Steve Bruce’s side are currently on a five-game run without a win; they last tasted victory on January 22 away to Blackpool.
- The Black Cats have only scored once in their last four home meetings against the Reds, with Darren Bent bagging the goal with the assistance of a beach ball.
- Sunderland have gone 259 minutes without scoring in the Premier League.
- The Wearside club have dropped 13 points in the last ten minutes of games - the most in the Premier League.
- Kenny Dalglish can record the 250th win of his managerial career if Liverpool win at the Stadium of Light.
- Liverpool have lost all three of their Premier League away games directly following a Europa League matchday this season.
- Dirk Kuyt is Liverpool’s top scorer this season with seven Premier League goals, three of which came in their last league game against Manchester United.
- The Reds have taken 17 points from their last eight Premier League games.
September 25, 2010: Liverpool 2-2 Sunderland
- Liverpool have conceded six goals in the last minute of matches this season only Wolves have conceded more.
The two sides played out a controversial 2-2 draw when a Fernando Torres strike was the talking point of the fixture. Steven Gerrard also netted for the Reds, cancelling out two goals from Darren Bent.
Follow the Premier League LIVE on Goal.com:
Commentaries, Stats, Player Ratings and much more,
Visit Goal.com Live Scores!