Martin Jol will be trying to arrest his side's poor away form against a shaky home defence, but faces a big challenge without Dimitar Berbatov pulling the strings
Clyne, Yoshida, Fonte, Fox
Puncheon, Ramirez, Ward-Prowse, Lallana
Riether, Hughes, Hangelaand, Riise
Ruiz, Baird, Sidwell, Duff
Home side Southampton have a clean bill of health except for youngster Jack Cork, who will be out for a minimum of five weeks after sustaining a knee injury during last week's League Cup tie.
They have no suspended players either, so Nigel Adkins will be able to work with a near-full squad of players, which will be heartening given the Saints' poor start to the 2012-13 campaign.
Morgan Schneiderlin should be back for the hosts to screen Fulham's attacks in front of the defence, while Ricky Lambert and Jose Fonte returned during last week's 3-1 defeat at Everton.
The visitors have more to worry about in terms of injuries, with striker Dimitar Berbatov (thigh) out until at least October 20.
Kerim Frei (groin) has returned to training and is in contention for his first Fulham appearance of the season, and Phillippe Senderos (foot) could be back to bolster the back line.
Simon Davies (neck) has no return date as of yet, while Mahamadou Diarra (knee) is out until at least November.
|DID YOU KNOW?|
- Southampton have lost five of their last six matches in the Premier League.
- The Saints have dropped nine points from winning positions this season.
- A massive 83% of Southampton's matches have had over two goals scored in total.
- Southampton have conceded at least two goals in five of their last six matches in the Premier League.
- There have been over two goals scored in Fulham's last six games in the Premier League
- Fulham are undefeated in their last five matches against Southampton in all competitions.
- A total of 78% of Fulham's conceded goals were conceded away from home.
- Southampton have played Fulham six times at home, with each side winning three games.
- Fulham's Giorgos Karagounis (pictured) is one goal away from 50 strikes in league football, in a decorated career that has seen him play in the Greek Super League, Serie A and Portuguese Liga.