Two of the top contenders for a Champions League spot do battle at Sanchez Pizjuan, looking to get a leg up as the season nears its conclusion
Coke, Spahic, Fazio, Navarro
Navas, Medel, Rakitic, Reyes
Juanfran, Miranda, Godin, Filipe
Arda, Adrian, KokeFalcao
For the hosts, Frederic Kanoute will appear in attack, with Jesus Navas and Gary Medel taking charge in the middle.
The defence, one that which looks revived under Michel, has Federico Fazio in training with no issues on Thursday after missing last weekend's match with Valencia. Diego Perotti is still out after suffering injury last month.
For the visitors, Radamel Falcao returns from international duty a bit delayed after his long flight from Miami did not take off on time, along with team-mate Luis Perea.
The rest of the team appears to be fit, aside from Diego, who will miss a month after suffering a right leg injury a little over a week ago.
||DID YOU KNOW?|
- Sevilla currently sit in 10th place in the league with 32 points but sit just two behind their opponents for Saturday, who are in fifth place.
- The hosts are coming off a 2-1 victory over Valencia last weekend, their third win over Los Che this season.
- Michel Gonzalez's men have a chance to win their third consecutive league game, something they have failed to do all season.
- Atletico Madrid have not won a La Liga match since the end of January, having drawn three games before last week's 2-1 defeat to Barcelona.
- Falcao, who found the net in the 2-0 win for Colombia in an international friendly over Mexico on Wednesday, has 15 league goals this season.
- In their first meeting in October, the teams played out a 0-0 draw.