The Arab nation are still searching for their first point at the Games but their African counterparts stunned Uruguay to leave themselves on the verge of a place in the last eight
Toure, Kara, Gueye, Ciss
S Mane, Kouyate, Diame, Souare
Hussain, Ahmed, Al Kamali, Sanqour
O Abdulrahman, A Abdulrahman, Eisa
Abdoulaye Ba was sent off in Senegal's last match against Uruguay, so Kara Mbodj is likely to step in at the back, although midfielder Cheikhou Kouyate can also fill that role.
Moussa Konate has scored all three of his team's goals so far and will therefore keep his place in the team over Dame N'Doye and Ibrahima Balde.
The United Arab Emirates have named the same team in both of their matches so far, and could do so again.
The midfield trio of Omar and Amer Abdulrahman and Rashid Essa looks settled, but Abdulaziz Sanqour was forced off due to injury against Great Britain and could be replaced by Saad Surour if he does not recover in time.
|DID YOU KNOW?|
- Senegal require only a draw to progress, and can win the group if Great Britain, who play Uruguay, fail to match their result.
- Goal-scorer Konate, who only turned 19 in April, now plays for Maccabi Tel Aviv but for the 2010-11 season was competing in the Senegalese second tier with Toure Kunda.
- Konate, with three goals, is the current joint-top scorer at the Games with Honduras striker Jerry Bengtson.
- Only one Senegal player, goalkeeper Ousmane Mane, has not moved to a foreign club. The 21-year-old plays for Diambars, a club co-founded by a group of prominent footballers including Patrick Vieira.
- Having lost both of their first two games, the UAE cannot progress to the quarter-finals. However, if Great Britain beat Uruguay, they could claim third place by winning this match.
- Over-age striker Ismail Matar, scorer of one of the UAE's two goals in the tournament so far, helped the country to their first ever trophy, the Gulf Cup of Nations, in 2007. He was also named top scorer and best player at the tournament.
- Matar, who is 29 years of age, has already won over 100 caps for the senior national team.
- Every single member of the UAE squad plays their football in their home country.