Giuseppe Sannino's troops host the Azzurri on Thursday night, with the visitors desperate to return to form following just one victory in their last six encounters
Vitiello, Rossettini, Terzi, Del Grosso
Angelo, Vergassola, Gazzi, BrienzaCalaio, Destro
Campagnaro, Cannavaro, Aronica
Maggio, Inler, Gargano, Zuniga
Siena will face Napoli without first choice goalkeeper Zeljko Brkic as the Serbia international faces another week on the sidelines following groin surgery. Francesco Bolzoni is also likely to miss out, with the former Inter youth also suffering a groin problem.
Walter Mazzarri has no real injury concerns going into Thursday's clash, however the former Sampdoria coach is expected to name a few changes to the side that drew with AC Milan last Sunday, with Goran Pandev likely to take Ezequiel Lavezzi's place in attack and Andrea Dossena and Gokhan Inler expected to replace Juan Zuniga and Blerim Dzemaili in the midfield.
||DID YOU KNOW?|
- Siena have only lost one of their last four meetings with the visitors.
- This season is the first time the Bianconeri have made it to the semi-finals of the competition.
- The hosts have only won one of their last six home games.
- Napoli have failed to win in five of their last six encounters.
- The Azzurri are averaging two goals a game in the Coppa Italia this season.
- The last two times that these sides met the game has ended in a draw.