The Ligue 1 leaders, buoyed by their midweek exploits in the Champions League, return to Ligue 1 seeking a first away win against the Bretons since 2002
T-Catherine, Kana-Biyik, Boye, Mavinga
Pitroipa, Feret, Pajot
Van der Wiel, Sakho, T. Silva, Maxwell
Menez, Chantome, Verratti, Pastore
Stade Rennais coach Frederic Antonetti has no fresh injury concerns as he attempts to reverse his side's alarming dip in form as they welcome Paris Saint-Germain to Stade de la Route de Lorient.
Since the departure of Yann M'Vila at the end of January and the season-ending injury to key player Romain Alessandrini, the hosts have not won a league game, dropping from fourth place to a lowly 10th.
Mevlut Erding is set to reclaim his place in the starting XI, which will be largely unchanged from last week's 2-0 home loss to Nancy.
Paris Saint-Germain coach Carlo Ancelotti is likely to rest a few players ahead of the Champions League quarter-final second-leg against Barcelona next Wednesday.
The likes of Gregory van der Wiel, Mamadou Sakho, Clement Chantome and Kevin Gameiro could all be used as les Parisiens aim for a first win at Rennes since 2002 ahead of their date with Tito Vilanova's side.
|DID YOU KNOW?|
- Stade Rennes sit 10th in Ligue 1, 11 points adrift of third-placed Olympique Lyonnais, after failing to win any of their last six league games.
- Les Rouges et Noirs have not lost to Paris Saint-Germain in Ligue 1 at home in 11 years.
- Frederic Antonetti's men have failed to keep a clean sheet in their last six encounters.
- Paris Saint-Germain sit top of Ligue 1, seven points clear of Olympique de Marseille.
- Rennes triumphed 2-1 in their fixture at the Parc des Princes back in November despite having two players sent off.
- Carlo Ancelotti's side have scored the most goals and conceded the least out of any side in the top division.