The capital club enjoyed a fruitful couple of days with two victories over arch-rivals Marseille, and will be hoping to continue their title charge with an expected victory
STADE DE REIMS
Fofana, Tacalfred, Weber, Signorino
Fortes, Devaux, Diego
Jallet, Alex, Sakho, Maxwell
Menez, Verratti, Matuidi, Pastore
Stade de Reims coach Hubert Fournier is without right-back Aissa Mandi following his red card in his previous Ligue 1 outing last weekend.
Mohamed Fofana could revert into the right-back role for the visit of the Ligue 1 leaders, though there is a clamour for places up front, with Nicolas Fauvergue and Nicolas De Preville vying for the striker position, though Gaetan Courtet should be handed the nod.
Paris Saint-Germain coach Carlo Ancelotti could rest a few players for the trip to lowly Reims, though Zlatan Ibrahimovic should feature, having been suspended for the Champions League return against Valencia next week.
David Beckham featured for a combined 102 minutes in both clashes against Olympique de Marseille in the Coupe de France and Ligue 1 over the past five days, but the returning Marco Verratti should relegate him to the bench.
The leaders have also been boosted by the return of Thiago Silva and Thiago Motta to training, though it is unclear whether they will be risked on Saturday afternoon.
|DID YOU KNOW?|
- Paris Saint-Germain won 2-0 against arch-rivals Marseille in their last Ligue 1 outing.
- Carlo Ancelotti's side have gone fifteen games unbeaten at the Parc des Princes.
- PSG have averaged three goals per game in their last six home encounters against promoted sides.
- Stade de Reims are face a relegation battle as they are 17th with 24 points.
- Hubert Fournier's side have failed to win an away game in 23 attempts in Ligue 1.
- Reims' Diego and Gael Courtet have scored almost two thirds of the club's league goals so far this season.