Los Blanquillos are in the thick of the relegation scrap and will hope to pull off a win over the Catalans, who are likely to rest players after their midweek exertions in Europe
Zaragoza midfielder Apono has shrugged off a muscle strain and could make his return to action against Barcelona on Sunday.
Helder Postiga and Stefan Babovic should be available despite carrying knocks, but Ivan Obradovic, Franco Zuculini and Javi Alamo are all injured and Abraham is suspended.
Barcelona forward Lionel Messi is set to be left out of the squad as he continues to manage a hamstring problem.
Defender Adriano suffered an injury in Wednesday's 1-1 draw with Paris Saint-Germain and will not feature but goalkeeper Victor Valdes is available after completing a four-match ban.
|DID YOU KNOW?|
- Zaragoza are on a 14-match winless run in all competitions (D6, L8).
- The Aragonese outfit have not won a Liga match at La Romareda since a 5-3 success over Deportivo La Coruna in November.
- Zaragoza have lost their last nine Liga encounters with Barcelona.
- Barcelona are on a four-match winless run away from home across all competitions.
- The Blaugrana will face German champions Bayern Munich in the Champions League semi-final on April 23 and May 1.
- Xavi (pictured, right) completed all of his 96 attempted passes against Paris Saint-Germain on Wednesday, setting a new Champions League record for most passes completed with a perfect success rate.