Los Blancos have been in fine form of late and will be looking for yet another victory when they visit Andalusia this weekend as they close in on the Liga title
Nelson, Paulao, Dorado, Nacho
Sevilla, Iriney, Benat
Jonathan, Castro, Montero
Arbeloa, Ramos, Pepe, Marcelo
Khedira, Xabi Alonso
Ozil, Kaka, Ronaldo
With Antonio Amaya sidelined through injury, Paulao is expected to partner Chechu Dorado in the defence although Ustaritz may be considered after Betis' recent defeat to Levante.
The Andalusian side have competition for places in attack although Jefferson Montero and Jonathan Pereira are expected to be chosen to support Ruben Castro upfront with young playmaker Alejandro Pozuelo ruled out.
Real Madrid will be without the injured Angel Di Maria and Fabio Coentrao while Ricardo Carvalho is unavailable through suspension after picking up his fifth yellow card of the season.
However, his compatriot Pepe returns after receiving the same punishment and is expected to partner Sergio Ramos in the centre of defence. Karim Benzema is unlikely to play, although he is near fitness and could feature against CSKA Moscow on Wednesday.
Lassana Diarra and Hamit Altintop have shrugged off knocks yet neither is likely to start the game with Sami Khedira set to hold onto his place in the centre of midfield.
||DID YOU KNOW?|
- Real Betis, have only been leading in two of their 12 home games at half-time this season, although eight matches have been level at the break.
- Only Barcelona have hit the woodwork more than the Verdiblancos (17 times), with Ruben Castro striking the post on six occasions alone.
- The Andalusian club are the only team in La Liga who Cristiano Ronaldo has never scored against.
- Real Madrid have won their last three meetings against Betis, averaging four goals a game in the process.
- Mourinho's men are currently on a 10-game winning streak, equalling a run they also set earlier on in the campaign.
- Each away goal Los Blancos have scored this season has been worth one point (31 away goals, 31 away points).