Pep Guardiola's side look to return to winning ways after a disastrous week, which has seen them lose the Clasico and suffer elimination in the Champions League against Chelsea
Tito, Arribas, Bravo, Pulido
Bangoura, Michu, Michel
Alves, Mascherano, Puyol, Adriano
Thiago, Busquets, Iniesta
Fabregas, Messi, Sanchez
Rayo Vallecano are missing a host of players for Sunday's La Liga encounter with Barcelona at Vallecas.
Emiliano Armenteros, Sueliton, Piti and Javi Fuego are all out through injury, but defenders Raul Bravo and Rober have shaken off muscle problems and are fit to play.
Mikel Labaka and Jose Manuel Casado are both suspended following their dismissals during last Saturday's defeat at Sporting Gijon.
Barcelona playmaker Xavi has been ruled out for more than two weeks with a calf problem, so Thiago Alcantara may get a recall to the starting XI.
Defender Gerard Pique is also sidelined with a head injury picked up in Tuesday's 2-2 draw with Chelsea.
|DID YOU KNOW?|
- Rayo Vallecano have lost six of their last seven matches in La Liga.
- The Castilian side have avoided defeat in their last four meetings with Barcelona at Vallecas (W2, D2).
- Only Sporting Gijon (64) have conceded more goals in La Liga this term than Rayo (60).
- Barcelona's 2-1 loss to Real Madrid last weekend brought to an end an 11-game winning streak in La Liga.
- Defeats by Chelsea and Madrid consigned the Catalans to their first back-to-back losses since May 2009.
- Lionel Messi (pictured right) has scored 63 goals this season, four shy of Gerd Muller's European record for Bayern Munich in 1972-73. He is 5/2 to score the first goal with Paddy Power.