Queens Park Rangers have won only one game in their own backyard, as both sides look to eradicate the mistakes that have halted their progress in the Premier League
Young, Gabbidon, Ferdinand, Traore
Derry, Faurlin, Barton
Wright-Phillips, Helguson, Bothroyd
Reid, Olsson, McAuley, Shorey
Brunt, Mulumbu, Scharner, Thomas
Shaun Wright-Phillips sustained a foot injury against Norwich but Warnock has not completely ruled the winger out of the match at Loftus Road, revealing that the problem was not as bad as first feared.
Joey Barton is set to return after serving suspension, while first-choice goalkeeper Paddy Kenny (muscle), DJ Campbell (foot), Kieron Dyer (foot) and Matthew Connolly (ankle) are all sidelined.
West Brom's latest setback came as a knee injury to Zoltan Gera ruled the Hungarian out for the "foreseeable future".
Questions over Peter Odemwingie's fitness were heightened this week after the Nigerian posted a picture showing the extent of his knee injury on Twitter, therefore Shane Long may be preferred in attack.
|DID YOU KNOW|
- QPR have the worst defensive record in the Premier League outside of the teams in the relegation zone.
- Warnock's side have also scored the fewest goals at home in the league this term.
- Heidar Helguson has scored five goals in six Premier League starts this season.
- West Brom have kept one clean sheet in their last 25 league games.
- Roy Hodgson's attackers will need to be on their toes as they've racked up 51 offsides in the league this season - more than any other team.
- Half of West Brom's goals in the league this term have been scored within the opening 15 minutes of play.