Mark Hughes goes in search of his first win as manager in his maiden game at Loftus Road, but Rangers have not won in 17 attempts in the competition, and face an in-form away side
Orr, Hall, Gabbidon, Hill
Mackie, Buzsaky, Smith, Derry, Wright-Phillips Macheda
Doumbie, Lewington, Smith, Gleeson
Powell, Williams, Chadwick, Potter
QPR boss Mark Hughes could make some changes to the side who lost 1-0 at Newcastle, but is still likely to name a strong starting XI as he looks for his first win for the club in his first game at Loftus Road.
He is, however, still without club captain Joey Barton who is serving his suspension picked up for a red card against Norwich, while Adel Taraabt and Armand Traore are on international duty at the Africa Cup of Nations.
MK Dons have two injury concerns: Charlie MacDonald missed the first game with a knee injury, and is unlikely to play, while Gary MacKenzie picked up a hip injury when the sides met last weekend.
||DID YOU KNOW?|
- QPR have not won an FA Cup game for 11 years.
- That run consists of 17 matches.
- However, they have not been knocked out by a side outside of the top two divisions since 2003 against Grimsby.
- QPR are on a winless run of 10 games in all competitions.
- The Premier League club have failed to keep a clean sheet in 13 games.
- MK Dons were only founded in 2004.
- The tie at Stadium:MK boasted the club's largest ever home attendance of 19,506.
- The Dons have not lost away from home since October, a run of six matches.
- The winners of the tie will be at home to Chelsea in the next round.