Bobby Zamora makes his first appearance against the Craven Cottage club since leaving in January as the hosts look to add to their haul of only 21 points this season
Young, Ferdinand, Gabbidon, Taiwo
Mackie, Barton, Buzsaky, Wright-Phillips
Kelly, Senderos, Hangeland, Riise
Ruiz, Dempsey, Dembele
Bobby Zamora is likely to start against the team he left in January with Djibril Cisse still serving a three-match suspension. He could be partnered by Federico Macheda, with Heidar Helguson coming back from a groin injury and DJ Campbell suffering from a hamstring ailment.
Fulham are likely to have an almost-full strength side for their short trip to Loftus Road, but Steve Sidwell is a doubt and could be replaced by Dickson Etuhu.
Martin Jol is likely to favour an attacking line-up and go with a combination of Bryan Ruiz, Clint Dempsey and Moussa Dembele behind either Pavel Pogrebnyak or Andrew Johnson up front.
|DID YOU KNOW?|
- QPR's last win was against Wigan over a month ago.
- The hosts have taken just four points from their last six games, while Fulham have taken 10 in the same period.
- Bobby Zamora (pictured right) scored against QPR in Fulham's 6-0 win over the R's earlier in the season.
- Fulham have beaten QPR 11 times in their history in the league and cup, while the hosts have been victorious on 12 occasions, with five draws between the pair.
- The last meeting between the two sides at Loftus Road was over 11 years ago, Fulham winning the match 2-0.
- QPR's biggest ever win against their west London rivals is only 3-0, while Fulham have notched five or more goals against the Hoops on three occasions.
- Clint Dempsey is Fulham's top goalscorer so far this term with 16 goals, while QPR's Bobby Zamora chipped in with seven goals while still at Craven Cottage.
- QPR's main hitman so far has been Heidar Helguson with nine goals.
- Joey Barton has the worst discilplinary record of either team so far this season with six yellow cards and one red, though Danny Murphy has eight yellows to his name this term.